Friday 4 September 2009

Play Doh Inspired Crochet


My daughter loves Play Doh. It's one of her favourite toys. When I bought some new colours for her the other day, I thought how gorgeous they would be for some bright and cheerful crochet! So I found as similar colours in wool as I could get and I've been busy with my crochet hook making these little flowers which will become corsages




and be used to decorate little beanie hats! I have made my own crochet beanie pattern, so as soon as I have made all the sizes I can, I will start listing them in my Etsy and Folksy shops.



Then I saw this gorgeous wool.
It's so lovely, it made me think of Autumn and the colder weather on it's way. I made a couple of flowers and I'm going to put wooden buttons on the brown one and Mother of Pearl on the natural colour flower.

1 comment:

  1. Love the last photo!!!! Those two flowers look gorgeous, do show us when you've put the buttons!

    ReplyDelete