Wednesday 30 September 2009

Almost Autumn

Hi folks! Sorry it has been such a long time since I have posted. The main reason is that I have been up to my eyes in bunting orders of all shapes, colours and sizes. Also had a nasty cold that has been going around and my little girl has started Playgroup and dance classes (she absolutely loves both!) So it's been a bit crazy here lately.

I had to make two more Betsy Bunnies.......




.......and some gorgeous little Heart Doorhangers to clients own design which I think look great!





Just went out to take a look at the garden, there are so many wonderful colours at this time of year. I love it when all the leaves start to fall and you get those amazing shades of reds, browns and orange. We have had some lovely sunny days but I think wet and windy weather is forecast, so it will soon really feel like Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment