Friday 2 October 2009

Hobby Horsing Around!

We have two little visitors this week........




My Little Girl has been invited to a Birthday Party on Saturday and it is fancy dress, so I have been busy making a costume this week. I decided on a Cowgirl theme, thinking that there are going to be dozens of fairies and princesses there. So I set to work on the outfit and suddenly had a brainwave, what about a Hobby Horse! I sketched out a pattern and just kind of made it up as I went along, adding buttons, ribbons and felt flowers.


The first was a traditonal brown horse colour with a bit of red and pink, then I thought what a great present it would make for the little girl who's party it is! So I just went a bit wild with the colours on that one........pink, green and turquoise!

2 comments:

  1. They are so gorgeous! You clever thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thanks! Just been to the party today and the little girl loved hers!

    ReplyDelete