Thursday 12 November 2009

Colourful Christmas

Busy, busy, busy! Yesterday I spent all day photographing and listing items. Why does it take so long?! There's all the arranging things to be photographed, finding a suitable background, then re-arranging because little one has picked it up to say 'Ooh mummy! It's lovely!' Yes I know but please put it back exactly where you found it! I was so exhausted by the end of it and had a headache from staring at my computer screen. I have done a few things on Folksy, but didn't even start on Etsy! So my Etsy shop is another days work. Anyway, one of the items I listed on Folksy was a set of little Christmas Trees,


I noticed a lot of colourfully decorated Christmas Trees in the shops lately. Mainly white trees with bright decorations, so I thought I'd give those colours a go. I love they way they have turned out. So different.

This set is a more traditional colour, I was going for a sort of vintage look

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janet, I ordered the noel/dove garland from you on ebay last week and I thought I'd check out your blog. You make some gorgeous things!

    Feel free to check out my blog if you fancy, you'd be very welcome :)

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel! thanks, i'm going to check out your blog right now! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks v much for letting me know and thanks for coming to visit my blog!!! Will leave feedback as soon as the garland arrives :)

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete