Wednesday 18 November 2009

Red and White

As the weather was so bad, I thought I'd spend all day Sunday catching up with sewing orders for Christmas Garlands and buntings. This is what my table looked like..............



.........and today I've been making swing tags to use for orders. Some of the things I've bought on Etsy and Folksy have been so beautifully presented that I thought I would give my packaging a re-vamp!


I thought some mini paper bunting would look so cute




The swing tags are made from card onto which I printed 'A big thank you from Little Cherubs' all down the page. This was cut into rectangles and then I machined some red and white gingham onto the back. Had a bit of a struggle with the hole punch, it's not too keen on punching holes in fabric! Then I strung them with hessian string.

I bought a set of tiny rubber stamps the other day, so thought these would be perfect for stamping on the back of the labels

...........and here are some red and white heart doorhangers I've been working on.

5 comments:

  1. Soooooo cute! You clever thing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags and hearts! Just put a pic of your garland on my blog, I LOVE it so much :)

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I've just popped over from Mel's blog, and am loving all your beautiful christmassy makes :) am now a follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww! thanks everyone! what lovely comments! :o):o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's all so beautiful!!! Haven't been on your blog for ages, for some reason it never told me about your last three updates!!! Everything you make is so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete