Thursday 25 March 2010

Rainy Day

I bought some blank cards a few months back with the intention of making my own greetings cards, but they had been lost in my sewing room along with everything else. So as Saturday was such a dismal rainy day I thought I would retrieve them and give card making a go. I had some of the little patchwork squares left from Little one's skirt and started off with them

a mini bunting birthday card




then I made a wedding card with a cute little wedding dress


I must say it was quite addictive! It certainly brightened up a very dull day!

7 comments:

  1. They are so pretty! I love the delicate soft colours. Did you sew the fabric to the cards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lululiz, thank you! No it's not directly sewn on, it's sewn onto plain card then I stuck that onto the actual card. Only way i could work out how to do it without getting glue/tape coming through the fabric! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful. I love the bunting one.
    Take care,
    Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao,
    sono Amalia, ti faccio i complimenti per il tuo bellissimo blog, ti ho aggiunto nei miei preferiti, sei molto creativa, brava!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao Amalia! La ringrazio per il tuo commento bella!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cards, they look so pretty and delicate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popping back to say there is an award for you on my blog,
    Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete