Thursday 16 July 2009

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Well, here it is, my first blog post. I have wanted to start a blog for a while and today seems as good a day as any to start.
I am a Mum to a two and a half year old daughter and try to fit my hobbies of knitting, sewing and gardening in amongst the trials and tribulations of raising a toddler.

I love making things and have an enormous stash of fabric. This will be part of my inspiration and starting point for my new projects, which I will post about. My current obsession is bunting. It just looks so cute in a child’s room and there are so many ways to personalise with colours, patterns and appliquéd names that it makes a really unique gift. I have a few ideas for some gorgeous lace wedding bunting and a smart beach hut inspired one. The possibilities are endless! Here are a few pics of my recent projects……



No comments:

Post a Comment